I like robust, inspiring, constructive and thought-provoking conversations.
The online conversations at joyceharkness.com ought to spur the contributors and readers towards a better, fuller, more meaningful life.
In the spirit of what I value and my aspirations for this blog, I am setting down this comments policy so that we have a common understanding and agreement on how I will moderate these pages. I consider your acceptance of this policy when you post on my blog.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete your comments. I will do this based solely on my opinion and judgment because this is my blog.
- I will edit for clarity, length and relevance.
- I will delete comments that are overly self-promotional, mean-spirited or off-topic.
- I will delete comments that violate or encourage others to violate my values or any law.
- You may post follow-up questions that encourage conversation.
- You may post answers to questions to promote the conversation and wider sharing of ideas, knowledge and experience.
- You are free to disagree with me or other contributors. Be respectful even if you disagree.
- Your comments remain your property. You are liable for what may result from your comments. You relieve me of any and all liability that may result from your comments.
- You give me license to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free.
Thank you for joining in the conversations. May you benefit from these conversations, even as you enable others to benefit from your contributions here.